Monday, April 24, 2017

#3 Spring Break

Another thing that I did over the break was that I read Chapter 24 and Chapter 25 of Conceptual Physics Twelfth Edition for Mr. Woman's class because today April 24 we had a test about the reading. In these two chapters, it talks about Magnetism (The phenomena associated with magnetic fields. See also electromagnetism and magnetic force.)  and Electromagnetic Induction(The phenomena of producing a voltage in a conductor by changing the magnetic field near the conductor. If the magnetic field within a closed loop changes in any way, a voltage is induced in the loop. The induction of voltage is actually the result of a more fundamental phenomena: the induction of an electric field. See also Faraday's Law.). This helps me understand my topic a little bit more because for the topic I chose Math and Physics.

No comments:

Post a Comment